Has everyone been keeping warm during this snowy weekend? With the exception of my outdoor maternity session yesterday (You can see a sneak peek from beautiful Lauren’s snowy session HERE), I have spent a large part of my weekend snuggling indoors.
Today’s blog post is a different one… 5 Things You (most likely) Don’t Know About Tangible Little Moments Photography. Here we go!
5. Did you know… we provide wardrobe for our maternity clients? Currently, we have a collection of 15-20 dresses available to our maternity clients. Our dresses come in a range of sizes (0-26) and colors so that every mama can feel beautiful during her session! Want to check out our collection? 95% of our dresses are under the maternity board on our Pinterest Page.
4. Did you know… we have an amazing referral program? Every time you refer a client who books a session, you will receive a $20 voucher in the mail. Save them up and get a free session or use them one by one for discounted sessions and product!
3. Did you know… we have a studio that is fully stocked with tons of props and outfits for your newborn session? Most moms and dads think that they need to provide props, headbands, hats and outfits for their newborn session. Guess what?! We have a ridiculously large collection of props and items that you’re welcomed to use during your session. Looking for something specific? Ask us and we will let you know if it is something we already have in-studio! My husband often asks me if I ACTUALLY make money or if I just put it back into the prop industry… no comment.
2. Did you know… we were recently published in a magazine? We received the best Christmas present this year! On Christmas morning, we found out that we were published in TAoPaN Magazine which is a magazine for maternity and newborn photographers.
1. Did you know… we have two new portrait magazines of our own? For 2017, we are publishing two magazines that provide new and existing clients with pricing and general information about all of our sessions. They’re gorgeous!
Maternity, Newborn + Family Photographer