How handsome is this sweet little boy? He was an absolute angel for his newborn session at our South Jersey studio in Medford, NJ. Can you tell? He snoozed throughout his entire two hour shoot. Weston’s mommy and daddy booked our Classic Collection.
Has everyone been keeping warm during this snowy weekend? With the exception of my outdoor maternity session yesterday (You can see a sneak peek from beautiful Lauren’s snowy session HERE), I have spent a large part of my weekend snuggling indoors.
Today’s blog post is a different one… 5 Things You (most likely) Don’t Know About Tangible Little Moments Photography. Here we go!
5. Did you know… we provide wardrobe for our maternity clients? Currently, we have a collection of 15-20 dresses available to our maternity clients. Our dresses come in a range of sizes (0-26) and colors so that every mama can feel beautiful during her session! Want to check out our collection? 95% of our dresses are under the maternity board on our Pinterest Page.
4. Did you know… we have an amazing referral program? Every time you refer a client who books a session, you will receive a $20 voucher in the mail. Save them up and get a free session or use them one by one for discounted sessions and product!
3. Did you know… we have a studio that is fully stocked with tons of props and outfits for your newborn session? Most moms and dads think that they need to provide props, headbands, hats and outfits for their newborn session. Guess what?! We have a ridiculously large collection of props and items that you’re welcomed to use during your session. Looking for something specific? Ask us and we will let you know if it is something we already have in-studio! My husband often asks me if I ACTUALLY make money or if I just put it back into the prop industry… no comment.
2. Did you know… we were recently published in a magazine? We received the best Christmas present this year! On Christmas morning, we found out that we were published in TAoPaN Magazine which is a magazine for maternity and newborn photographers.
1. Did you know… we have two new portrait magazines of our own? For 2017, we are publishing two magazines that provide new and existing clients with pricing and general information about all of our sessions. They’re gorgeous!
Life continues to be busy here at Tangible Little Moments Photography. I’m not sure what was happening nine months ago but there are babies, babies everywhere and I absolutely love it! It is so nice when the holidays are over because as much as I love shooting lots of families and spending time with my own, I really enjoy settling down and reflecting on the past year. So, here we are beginning 2017 and I have a pretty big announcement!
Every six months, I usually sit down and work on all of my marketing materials- sometimes I raise prices, sometimes I don’t… sometimes I add new packages, take some away, make tiny changes here and there. I am such a “creature of habit” in so many ways but I genuinely get sick of my website layout, pricing magazines, and business cards way too often. ANYWAY. So here I was changing around my Newborn Magazine and my wonderful husband, Vince, blurts out of nowhere… “What if you offered, like, a tranquility package for your postpartum moms?”
Introducing, exactly that… The Tranquility Package!! It is our newest, AMAZING package that allows mom to feel like she is at the spa for a few hours while her newest addition is getting photographed for the very first time. What does it include?
A 3 hour newborn session
Use of backdrops, props, outfits
Parent/Sibling inclusion if desired
25 edited full resolution digital images
A 16×20 Premium Canvas Print
THE BEST PART:
A 1 hour postpartum MASSAGE by our licensed, certified massage therapist
Brunch or lunch for the new mommy and daddy
A beverage or two of your choice (hot coffee… tea… a glass of wine- if you’re feeling extra relaxed!)
Doesn’t that sound incredible?! I am especially excited about this package because I have teamed up with the incredible Donna Favilla from Perinatal Health, LLC to make this package happen. She is truly talented in her craft and helps prenatal and postpartum mamas feel better everyday.
As of right now, we are offering this package at an introductory rate- it is the perfect baby shower gift for expecting mommas, a great “push present” from daddy to mommy, or just a great option for mama to treat herself! If you have any questions about this package, please reach out to me via email!
It is “Christmas Eve Eve” for my family and me which means lots and lots of cooking, gift wrapping and even a bit of last minute holiday shopping. I sent out my last holiday gallery this morning and I am reflecting on a beautiful holiday season in my studio. This year we did 50+ families for Christmas photos alone on top of many other maternity, newborn and birthday sessions. As this holiday season is coming to a close you would think I would be relieved but no.. I’m just thinking about what holiday sessions I will be offering next year!
Keep a look out for Santa Sessions at TLM in 2017. I can’t wait!
Keep Smiling and enjoy the holidays with your beautiful families.
Jena Rae Medford, NJ Maternity, Newborn + Family Photograph
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.